Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Who the hell IS this douchebag?

This douchebag is me. Is that information enough? Am I a douche? I don't believe so. Am I a bag? Maybe! That answer will be pending...but perhaps we'll explore that avenue together. So why did I pick the title for my first blog? 1. Ya gotta' start somewhere and 2. Who the hell cares about my blog? The world probably doesn't need another blogger. There's probably about 8,393'wpfg9uW'R5P9237 blogs out there. For those sticklers who like to point out people's mistakes...I'm aware that's not a number. It was creatively developed by randomly hitting my fingers on the keyboard. It's a similar process to how contestants are selected to compete on "The Price is Right." Actually, no, that's a lie. Have you ever noticed that the contestant line up on "The Price is Right" is always the same? It needs to satisfy those people who are politically correct. There's ALWAYS one over-energetic African American woman who owes her appearance to God, there's ALWAYS your grandmother, there's ALWAYS the guy who is there with his girlfriend or fiance but you're CERTAIN! he's gay, which he'll try to deny but the "I Love Bob Barker" shirt he's wearing says it all, there's ALWAYS the guy who looks like he's not sure where he is, but he's hoping there might be a hot meal available, there's ALWAYS the college student who you know will either A. wreck whatever he or she wins within a week of getting back to whatever university is abbreviated on his or her sweater or return the car they won because they can't afford the taxes on it that they didn't know they were obligated to pay, and there's ALWAYS the girl you want to bang......or guy you want to bang,.....or the guy that you're sure the other guy who you're CERTAIN! is gay wants to bang or the girl that he wishes he was. Man I hate political correctness. But actually....did I even leave anyone out just now? All I know for sure is that the previously listed persons would make one seriously kick ass team of power rangers. At any rate, It MIGHT be interesting to find out how many blogs/bloggers there are out there. I'm sure there's a Web site out there that can tell me. One of you knows the answer. The other one will post the answer in a response. At any rate, I'm a guy just like you, unless you're a girl, who works locally in the entertainment industry. So THAT'S  what I feel I may be best qualified to talk about. Whether it's something I'm working on or something that I see that I have an opinion about. I'm not trying to create an addiction here but if a few of you walk away with a smile, then at least my day's complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment