Monday, June 1, 2009

Conan's Back!!
















I hope you all supported Conan tonight who's back on late night. I f*cking LOVE Conan....though not in a homosexual away. I know, I know Conan, I'm sorry, you'll get over it. For those of you who fell in love with Conan at the beginning, you might have become addicted because of one great detail...his relationship with Andy Richter..........man would it be great to have that again....well guess what???? ANDY'S BACK! "You mean like Halloween?" (Cabin Boy) I'm VERY excited about this. Tonight's guests were Will Ferrell (amazing as always) and the musical guest was Pearl Jam............now,.......I think Pearl Jam is great,....but am I alone in that I never have any idea what the hell Eddie Vedder is saying? I mean seriously. I'm a HUGE lyric fan,...and I would really love to catch more than 3 words in the song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment